• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Enhance Speech has somehow gotten worse? Samples attached

Participant ,
Jan 04, 2024 Jan 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have noticed over the past few months that Enhance Speech/Adobe Podcast has not been able to fix audio nearly as good as before a few months ago. When I first used it, I had an audio clip taken from a cellphone on a school bus and the Adobe Podcast made it sound infinitely better. My mind was blown by how good it was.

I took the same original audio clip and used the new Enhance Speech and now I can't even turn the setting above 3. It actually made the audio worse by introducing weird AI-sounding noises and did not remove any reverb or background noise. 

Check the attachments to see the reference audio samples. It's a clear day and night difference between the new and old versions of Enhance Speech. 

Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this.

Thanks

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Performance or Stability , Sound

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 Comment
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2024 Jan 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes! That's what brought me to this area looking for Adobe support. I, too, was blown away by the ability to upload my spoken audio files and almost instantly make them broadcast quality. I have changed nothing in the way I record my audio (weekly church sermons), but all of a sudden, back in December, it started garbling my audio so that I can't even use it now. Something changed on Adobe's end for the worse. Anybody from Adobe out there...? Please bring back the previous version. It was wonderful and had become a tool I loved and relied upon. 

Votes

Translate

Translate