Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export Issue with pop up window

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2023 Mar 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Team, 

I keep having issues when trying to export my media timeline. When I click on 'File' go to 'Export' and click on 'Media', the export settings window pops up. When I click on the 'Output Name' to rename my video file, the file explorer window sometimes does not pop up, and causes Premiere Pro to completely freeze and I am unable to close or click on anything unless I go to my PC's task manager to end the program and restart Premiere. It seems to only be a tempremental issue as sometimes it works, and other times it doesn't. Has anyone else come accross this issue, and is there an easy fix? Thank you. 

-Lyndon

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Apr 05, 2024 Apr 05, 2024

Hello @Lyndon28883856zwmn,

Thanks for the message. It’s been a long time since you filed this bug, and I apologize for the lack of a response. Are you still having this issue? If so, the team will need more information from you to reproduce the bug. Can you provide the information required here? How do I write a bug report?

I'll move your post to the Discussions board while we await your information.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Mar 14, 2023 Mar 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, Lyndon Welcome to Adobe Community

Which Premiere Pro version your using? clear the Preferences and try again.

Where you click to open export setting beacuse it is alredy open no window pop. can you share screenshot or screen recording.

thanks,

Suraj Shinde

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2023 Mar 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Suraj, I am using Premiere Pro version 22.2.0 (Build 128) 

When I click on 'File', then down to 'Export' then select 'Media', this pop up window comes up: 

Adobe premiere pro issue_2.JPG

When I click on the output name to save the file in a location on my computer, it sometimes freezes and doesn't prompt the 'save as' window below:Adobe Premiere Pro issue_3.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 05, 2024 Apr 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Lyndon28883856zwmn,

Thanks for the message. It’s been a long time since you filed this bug, and I apologize for the lack of a response. Are you still having this issue? If so, the team will need more information from you to reproduce the bug. Can you provide the information required here? How do I write a bug report?

I'll move your post to the Discussions board while we await your information.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines