• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

export problem - seems related to captions

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2023 Jun 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a new issue with 23.5. When I attempt an h264 export, the first part of the video exports fine, but then it goes to black. I can see where the colored render bar ends in the export window. Its ending point shifts with each export attempt, so it doesn't seem related to a cut point or clip. The video was also very, very slow to render and then the render didn't stick. When I turn off the captions track, the export works fine. When I turn the captions track on again, the issue described above happens again. I have tried creating new sequences and re-importing the .srt, but that didn't fix it. I have tried thanging the renderer to software only. Didn't fix the issue.

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
2 Comments
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2023 Jun 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing is happening to me! I have tried exporting in different formats, locations, and restarting my computer after turning off the recommended preferences. It is stuck at 26% when I picked windows media and won't even start to export when using other formats.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Jul 17, 2023 Jul 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi laural61422442,

We're sorry to hear about this. Are you still experiencing this issue? If so, would you mind exporting through Media Encoder to check if it's working properly? Let us know if it helps.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate