Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Extremely slow Export tab, not export time

Community Beginner ,
Apr 11, 2023 Apr 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Recently, I've been having extremely slow responsiveness going to and using the export tab in Premiere(export times are normal, this is about the export page). It's also been forgetting the most recent export folder and defaulting to a different drive, very annoying. I have to save my project and restart the program to get the tab to function at a normal speed.

The project size doesn't matter either, even tiny projects are having this problem. This is a newer issue I've been dealing with for a couple weeks and I can't think of anything that has changed. I just updated to the latest version 2 days ago and it's still doing it.

It's definitely not my PC specs,

i9 13900k

Firecuda m.2 gen 4

64gb DDR5

RTX 4090

Any help would be appreciated.

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Export , Performance or Stability

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 Comment
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2023 Apr 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having this issue too. I click on an option tab such as Hardware or Software rendering and it thinks about it for 5-10 seconds then opens. Also sometimes when clicking the render button the programme freezes, so I have to force quit, go through it all again and then use Media Encoder to get the job done. I'm guessing it's a bug in the latest version or 2. My pc specs are similar to yours.

Votes

Translate

Translate