• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fix Audio Dynamics Bug

LEGEND ,
Jan 24, 2023 Jan 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fix the audio Dynamics plugin bug that was recently introduced. If an Audio Mixer has a Dynamics plugin, but not audio is currently passing through that track, it's creates a nasty glitching/grinding digital feedback.
Bug Investigating
TOPICS
Sound

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Pinned Replies

Adobe Employee , Jan 24, 2023 Jan 24, 2023
Hi All,
Matt from the Premiere Pro Team. We have been fixing a ton of bugs related to this type of error. I don't have a specific bug against this effect, but most likely we have fixed this in 13.1 release this week. Can someone comment on whether this is fixed or if it is still happening?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Jan 24, 2023 Jan 24, 2023
I have a bug on this and am raising the priority.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , an hour ago an hour ago

Hello @FeedbackCommunityMember,

Thanks for the message. Here's another long-time bug. We had a response from a product team member saying that the bug was being worked on. Are you still having this issue? If so, the team might need more info from you to reproduce the bug. Can you provide the information required here? How do I write a bug report?

I'll move your post to the Discussions board while we await your information.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
29 Comments
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

version 22.2 build 128 still has this problem (adobe 2022)
I resolved it following the suggestions below, extended the audio so that there were no gaps, but automated the volume.

Literally spent 3 hours trying to figure out why i was getting pops and crackles and this was the solution after deleting renders, installing the new version of PP, etc etc etc. THIS IS LITERALLY THE REASON WHY PEOPLE START USING DAVINCI RESOLVE TO EDIT AND COLOR!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using the latest version of PP, and I still have the audio glitch problem.

It's really frustrating to the point that I'm thinking of switching to another software.
I don't know which effect cases the problem, because I usually use 'Dynamics', 'Hard Limiter', and 'Denoiser' at the same time, and that seems to cause these glitches, and audio pops.

I usually fix it by extending the audio (Which isn't the best option, because if I cut a part of the audio, that means I don't want it ... so adding part of it back is a terrible fix but still better than the audio glitching).

I use fade outs and other audio transitions, but I really need this fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a bug on this and am raising the priority.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
an hour ago an hour ago

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @FeedbackCommunityMember,

Thanks for the message. Here's another long-time bug. We had a response from a product team member saying that the bug was being worked on. Are you still having this issue? If so, the team might need more info from you to reproduce the bug. Can you provide the information required here? How do I write a bug report?

I'll move your post to the Discussions board while we await your information.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate