• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Frame.io will not completely upload Premiere video sequence or directly to Frame.io project folder

Community Beginner ,
Jul 03, 2024 Jul 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hiya Everyone, I’m been having issues with Frame.io, uploading timeline content, (uploading and dragging) video files via Premiere Pro Frame-io window or via a Frame project folder in a browser window. I get the video to show it is uploading to 98% to 100% but it never finishes!

I’m on Windows 10, running the latest version of Premiere Pro. I’m behind a firewall. I’m on Enterprise version of Creative Cloud and have the free version of Frame-io.

I have cleared the PPro’s cache, increased PPro RAM allocation (28gb RAm for PPro and 3gb for other apps), and made sure there is enough scratch disk space. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance. 🤓

Bug Needs More Info
TOPICS
Export , User experience or interface

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Jul 03, 2024 Jul 03, 2024

Frame.io? Oh, wait... 😉

Rodin, it sound from your description as though you can encounter this upload issue, even when PPro is not running; is that correct? 

Status Needs More Info

Votes

Translate

Translate
7 Comments
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Bruce Bullis would you know who to ask about this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Frame.io? Oh, wait... 😉

Rodin, it sound from your description as though you can encounter this upload issue, even when PPro is not running; is that correct? 

Status Needs More Info

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Bruce Bullis 
Hiya Bruce, yes, PPro was closed. Frame-io Upload stuck at 100 percent.jpgI uploaded the video directly to the project folder in Frame.io, it has been ongoing since December 2023. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HP ZBook Fury 15 G8 Mobile Workstation

11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-11850H @ 2.50GHz

32GB RAM

Windows 11
NVIDIA RTX A4000 Laptop GPU 8GB VRAM
Premiere Pro version: 24.5

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Frame-io-loading-via-website.jpgFrame.io Loading via the Frame.io website. The "Generating thumbnails" has not completed, even thought the video is 4:39 in duration. It has been over an hour, it has not changed the status.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Jul 08, 2024 Jul 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@rodin there are two things that could be happening here. 

1.  The upload completes, but the website isn't updating. Refreshing your browser (Control + Shift + R) should fix the issue in this case.
  2.  The URLs for Frame.io's servers are not allowed by your firewall. Make sure all of the URLs under the "Frame.io" section of this article are on the URL Allow List for your firewall. https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/network-endpoints.html#:~:text=Frame,-.io

Let us know if neither of those things work for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jul 08, 2024 Jul 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Patrick Southern - thanks for responding. Refreshing the MS Edge and Chrome browser, didn't work, d'oh!
I have a submitted a support ticket and have included your suggestions, thanks. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate