• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

❗freezing workspaces v. 23.1 | FIX IT problem

Guide ,
Dec 17, 2022 Dec 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When switching between workspaces, freezing occurs, and after about 10 seconds, switching to the selected area occurs. This problem "ate a bald spot on the head", so it lasts from version 15. Engineers pay attention to this problem. The smoothness of switching workspaces is very annoying.

#freezing workspaces v. 23.1

TOPICS
Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Performance , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Mar 25, 2024 Mar 25, 2024

Hello @Baffy19,

Thanks for the message. I apologize for the lack of response to this bug report. Are you still having this issue? Let us know.

I'll move your post to the Discussions board while we await your information.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ann, how much can I write about the specification on the forum. I use - Win 11, 22H2, 22621.963, i9 9900K, RAM - 32 Gb, m.2 Samsung - 3.500 b/sec, Nvidia - 2070 Super, Driver 527.56
The problem is observed without using and using video. There is no optimization of the program. I'm not the only one with this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want the engineers to log this as a bug you need to write a bug report first.

Just saying Fix It does not cut it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Solve the problem, not ask questions. When I asked to fix it a year ago, few people paid attention. And now, then let him stay until he finally angers someone. I'm not going to waste time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Baffy,

A bug post like your initial one makes the assumption that ALL users are getting what you are getting. Never, ever make that assumption.

If the devs were getting this, they would have changed it. Therefore, they aren't.

So being as they run several hundred machines across Mac & PCs, we need to give details of our particular operating system, hardware, media, and effects used so they can attempt to replicate.

What they cannot replicate, they cannot fix. They wouldn't have a clue where to even start looking.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This problem was mentioned earlier. And I'm not the only one who wrote about it. Ask users who else is experiencing this problem. Do I really have some other product or metaverse.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here: cannot reproduce the issue.

My custom workspaces change instantly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not having any issue on either my PC or laptop (also Windows) ... and if everyone were we'd be seeing a massive post load about it.

Which ... we get one now an then.

Why anyone assumes that any misbehavior they are getting is obvisously and ONLY behavior that one other user gets is beyond me. Any realistic discussion of user issues over time has always included that some subset of users got any "X" issue, but many others ... often the vast majority ... did not.

The 23.1 issue with H.264/HEVC on many Macs is an example. It apparently doesn't occur on every similar computer, but ... on some to many, yes it does. But widespread enough they recommend those affected revert to 23.0 for now.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 25, 2024 Mar 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Baffy19,

Thanks for the message. I apologize for the lack of response to this bug report. Are you still having this issue? Let us know.

I'll move your post to the Discussions board while we await your information.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines