• ํ•œ๊ตญ ์ปค๋ฎค๋‹ˆํ‹ฐ
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Frustrated! Premiere Pro bug? ๐Ÿ˜ช

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2023 Jul 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working sporatically on a project and almost every time I go into this file an audio file is either missing and I have to relink which rarely works OR the audio file is under a different file name and so cannot be relinked to the media.

Issue is. I know I am not moving my files into another location nor am I changing file names or I importing certain media files into this project yet somehow files have been moved, corrupted, linked and / or unlinked. I'm not sure why this is happening when I'm clear of any malware issues on my PC and from the moment of saving and closing the project everything is working and linked as should. Ps. Original files and folders can be accessed but not when attempting to relink through the project itself.

Adobe I love this program but don't foresee continuing with making projects in future with this app if this continues to happen as it is incredibly frustrating and time consuming having to rectify the missing or non existent files which takes me away from actually making progress on my project.

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Editing and playback , Import and ingest , Projects or collaboration , Sound , User experience or interface

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 Comment
LEGEND ,
Jul 28, 2023 Jul 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What are the audio files from? And what names do they have?

I know some cameras store their audio files separately from the video and every file is like 001 ... those can be a right buggy thing to work with.

Votes

Translate

Translate