• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HLG Problemas de premiere

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2022 Dec 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me parece horrible que ya llevamos MESES con este mismo error de PREMIERE, horas de edición para tener que migrar a otro editor de video porque Premiere sobre expone o cambiar el color del video al exportar. 

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Mar 25, 2024 Mar 25, 2024

Hello @Ladych_22,

Thanks for the message. It’s been a long time since you filed this bug. I apologize for the lack of a response. Are you still having this issue? The team will need more info from you to reproduce the bug. Can you provide the information required here? How do I write a bug report?

I'll move your post to the Discussions board while we await your information.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 02, 2022 Dec 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lady,

Sorry. How frustrating. I agree that it should be easier to deal with this kind of video.

You may want to try turning off HDR recording for your iPhone or Sony camera when recording. I don't think HDR is ready for broad use in the prosumer or YouTube space quite yet. I turned HDR off on my iPhone. Easier.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 06, 2022 Dec 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry the team has not responded yet, Lady. Can you tell the team some specific info about your footage, sequence settings, and export settings, please? How do I write a bug report?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 25, 2024 Mar 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Ladych_22,

Thanks for the message. It’s been a long time since you filed this bug. I apologize for the lack of a response. Are you still having this issue? The team will need more info from you to reproduce the bug. Can you provide the information required here? How do I write a bug report?

I'll move your post to the Discussions board while we await your information.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines