• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I stop / fix these glitches?

Community Beginner ,
Mar 08, 2023 Mar 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Attached are screenshots of what I'm talking about.
I'm halfway through a project for a client due in an hour, replayed to get my bearings/proofwatch/rest my mind for a bit and caught this happening for about 1-2 frames at this point on the timeline. There's no transition there and it's occurring to all layers in the sequence for these 1-2 frames pictured. The glitches are like pixelation that distorts and stretches the image essentially destroying the picture. Please help
Screenshot 2023-03-09 150407.pngScreenshot 2023-03-09 150611.png

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Editing and playback , Performance or Stability

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
2 Comments
Mar 08, 2023 Mar 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Try the Warp Stabilizer effect to stabilise your clip might be it helpful. Which build are you using? can you share system details?

Have you rendered your sequence? Clear the preference by Pressing Opt or cntrl key at launching.

thanks,

Suraj Shinde

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Mar 09, 2023 Mar 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi suraj,

Unfortunately I've moved on after redoing the effects, and will not be following up on this. However this is not the first occurrance, we have had subcontractors who have turned in similar problems and would love to know how to avoid it in the future. I'm sure there will be other people who have this issue so please keep this open to help them as when I searched for help on this issue previously and I found nothing. It's not new to premiere, has been around for at least 10 years. Do you guys have a particular name for this glitch? Incase it happens again in the future so I can google search more effectively.

Thanks for the effort.

Votes

Translate

Translate