• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I cant render the video anymore, stuck on 0% while encoding when I try to export.

New Here ,
May 20, 2023 May 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, I need some help here.

When I try to export my video, it gets stuck on 0%, then my PC goes super slow, realy realy slow, after that, a report bug pops up from my AMD drivers software, and the PC goes normal again, but the encoding still stuck. I tought it could be AMD drivers, but I allready tried to reinstall and update it, still the same.

Also I've updated my premiere, and even tried to export from media encoder, and the same problem happens at Media encoder, so now i have no idea what to do.

Can someone help me? Thanks guys!

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
3 Comments
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's not really much to go on there. You should post your hardware specs and media info. What are you exporting to?  What kind of media are you using, etc...

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Graphics card: Radeon RX 580 series AMD 8192MB 2GHz

Processor: Ryzen 7 5700X 8 cores

RAM: 16 GB (I know is not much but I was able to work with this before with no problem)

Im trying to export to H.264, adaptative high bitrate  as aways.

it is a short video with no ultra quality at all, the media i'm using is only MP4 videos and MP3 soundtracks.

Also, at the fisrt time I open the software, the screen gets black for a while and another report bug screen pops up from AMD drivers software. It really looks like some impatibility with the drivers.

It is cool to edit the video or do whatever as usual, but i cant export.

Also my PC just restarted once while trying to export again. It was working fine yesterday, now is not 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can't figure about anything different yesterday or today except the project file. Did you export yesterday, with the same one. Try a different project, or open a new project and import in the current project, sometimes that helps.

You could also try a different export codec, like ProRes LT or even ProRes Proxy. I use those, and then make a h.264 from them, as they are visually lossless. 

.mp3's and h.264 are very bad to edit with. I always transcode mp3 to wav. Then there are no compression issues while editing. Also, I transcode or use proxy workflow when I have h.264 source, which is most of the time.

Votes

Translate

Translate