• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I'm sick and tired of issue, after issue, after bug, after glitch. In a program that I PAY FOR.

Community Beginner ,
Oct 24, 2023 Oct 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is utterly ridicolous, now suddenly Premiere won't open a project i have saved and closed 35 seconds ago. What in the world could've happened in 35 seconds? I certainly don't know, maybe Adobe does and i can stop getting increasingly angry at 3 AM because i was trying to get something done for work first.

But nah, the issues just HAVE to rise up. Let me guess, i'm gonna have to re-edit by scratch and just hope to whichever God exists that this doesn't happen again, at which point i'd have to delay other projects. And you all know how much clients love delays, especially when they sound like excuses.

Thanks, Adobe!

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Projects or collaboration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 Comment
Participant ,
Oct 25, 2023 Oct 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I get it. I am having an issue that no one else in the world seems to have. Adobe troubleshoot, chat is near useless and then they want to call you randomly after that when it is convenient for them. This is not new and it is disheartening. My only mini knick in their armor is that I am a senior Video Editor and I can pull the cord on using Adobe in our firm. It would only be 5 licenses but still, it might feel good.

Anywho, the main reason I am responding. Might as well give them the info they need. This board has solved quite a few of my problems in the past (mind you they havent touched my latest one GRRRR) - just give them your Rig configure, what happened, etc.

Never know who will pop on and know what is going on with your issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate