• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Insensitive scrolling in timeline

New Here ,
May 11, 2023 May 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use a mouse with a scroll wheel with Premiere pro on my desktop. When I try to scroll in the timeline using option+scroll wheel or command+scroll wheel, I expect the timeline to scroll with every "click" of the scroll wheel. However when I do this, the timeline doesn't respond unless I scroll very quickly (at which piont I usually over-scroll past what I'm trying to reach). 

I just noticed this problem today after updating to version 23.4.0 (build 56). Just to make sure, I went back and tried this on my laptop (which is running version 23.2.0) and it works perfectly with trackpad and mouse. I also tried a few different mouses on my desktop (wireless and wired) and the problem persists with both. I have tried clearing the cash and restarting premiere, as well as creating a new project with different footage. Nothing fixes the problem.

My desktop operating system is macOS Ventura 13.3.1 (a) on a 2020 M1 mac

Please help. This is really throwing a wrench in my workflow and causing me to waste time fiddling with the timeline.

Thanks!

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
User experience or interface

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?