• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

JPEG's, PNG's, ZERO graphics showing up in TL since update 01/16/24

Community Beginner ,
Jan 16, 2024 Jan 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Went to sleep last night (01/15) and everything was fine & dandy, Adobe updates it this am and it's ALL screwed. Can't see any images in my TL - GFX, anything. Tried the 'software only' fix - nothing. All rplaced in my TL with black squares. Rolling back to Nov version but seriously hate that you mess my work up IN THE MIDDLE OF IT. 

Will post again if the rollback works. 

ADOBE - do better. 

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Editing and playback , Graphics

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
3 Comments
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update - rollback to November update didn't work and ALL MY WORK HAS HAD TO STOP. 

Adobe - fix ASAP please. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update 2 - rollback to Nov version and a FULL cache clear did the trick. Seriously though - this is the only product in the world that I have to be a flippin' systems developer for - do you guys bug test this stuff? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Premiere doesn't auto update unless the CC Desktop app's preferences are set to do so. That's up to the user.

There can be OS, anti-virus and other apps that do auto updates that can affect Premiere.

So for troubleshooting "we" would need to know your system in some detail. Especially graphics card and drivers, as those can be very disastrous these days.

For instance, if your card is Nvidia, use ONLY the studio drivers, never the game ready ones. I've heard of Nvidia automatic updates that have been nasty things. Took a "clean install" of the latest working studio driver. Which isn't always the newest anymore.

Votes

Translate

Translate