• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Kernel Panic using macOS Ventura when export a video

Nov 29, 2022 Nov 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I've the last version of macOS Ventura 13.0.1 (MacBook i7/16GB - 2017) and I installed Adobe Premier Pro v2023, Media Encoder and PostLab and MacFuse (those last 2 Apps to connect me in a priv Server). 

When I trying to export a Video in 1080p or 4k, happen "Hard Crash" and suddenly mi Mac shut down  and then when is turn it on in a few second/minutes after, start to rebooting constantly.

Normal behavior when occur a Kernel Panic.

Also some times when I use Media Encoder mi Mac freeze and unresponsive.

All applications are up to date versions !!

Some message as: "Your computer was restarted because of a problem", it show me the Mac after restart, and a windows with report to can send to Adobe with his respective Logs.

I've a friend with the same macOS Ventura 13.0.1 (MacBook Pro i5/8GB) and Adobe Premier (all other app mentioned before) and doesn't have issues when export a project. 

I'm speaking with a Supervisor of  Apple and they are investigating this "Kernel Panic" but I think that conflict is directly associated with Adobe Premier Pro. 

How can I contact directly with a Technical Support of Adobe to resolve this issue?

Thanks so much for Ur help !!!

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Export , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Mar 21, 2024 Mar 21, 2024

Hello @guest,

Thanks for the message. Are you still having this issue? The team will need more info from you to reproduce the bug. Can you provide the information required here? How do I write a bug report?

I'll move your post to the Discussions board while we await your information.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 29, 2022 Nov 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry about that. Thanks for the info so far, Jac. Developers might need a bit more info, though, about your media and workflow, etc.: How do I write a bug report?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 21, 2024 Mar 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @guest,

Thanks for the message. Are you still having this issue? The team will need more info from you to reproduce the bug. Can you provide the information required here? How do I write a bug report?

I'll move your post to the Discussions board while we await your information.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 21, 2024 Mar 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm pretty sure this issue was fixed around a year ago.

Cheers,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines