Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Les mêmes problèmes techniques qui reviennent sans cesse sur Premiere pro et AE

Explorer ,
Apr 27, 2023 Apr 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour à tous,

J'écris ce message qui ne sera pas forcément destiné à la communauté, mais plutôt aux dirigeants de Adobe : 
"

Bonjour,

Je travaille depuis plusieurs années sur les logiciels Adobe et je pense avoir atteint mes limites. La prochaine étape pour moi sera de changer de logiciel pour DaVinci.

Ces dernières années, j'ai régulièrement rencontré les mêmes problèmes sans qu'ils soient résolus. En tant que créateur, j'ai l'impression que vous n'écoutez pas les retours de vos clients. C'est pourquoi de nombreux créateurs se tournent désormais vers DaVinci.

Pour moi, ilc' est devenu une perte de temps de devoir chercher sur des forums à chaque fois que je rencontre un problème. Je souhaite simplement avoir un logiciel qui me permette d'exploiter ma créativité, sans avoir à devenir un technicien de la réparation de logiciels.

Voici une liste des problèmes récurrents que je rencontre.

Pouvez-vous me dire si vous êtes en mesure de les résoudre définitivement ?
Si ce n'est pas le cas, je considérerai que vous n'êtes pas en mesure d'assurer un service client de qualité et que Premiere Pro est obsolète.

J'espère sincèrement que ce ne sera pas le cas, car j'ai mis plusieurs années à maîtriser ces logiciels. Cependant, si rien n'est fait pour résoudre ces problèmes, je n'aurai pas d'autre choix que de me tourner vers un autre logiciel.

Merci aux équipes techniques et ingénieurs de Adobe"

here is the list of the problems :

• selection suite the playhead activates automatically by itself!!!!

• Playing audio while cleaning turns itself off!!!

• He made his sound awfully too slow

• Slowness between the moment when you press play and the actual start of reading, at least a second and a half, see more….

• slow viewing even after rendering (regardless of the video clip)

• Slow preview, thumbnails, video files in bins

• Button, reading works, more when I press space (yes, the short cut is well configured) after a restart of the software, it works again)

• Entry point works. Two outputs not working. i - o (yes, the short cut is well configured) after a restart of the software, it works again)

• Short cut Cmd L no longer works (worked fine yesterday to separate audio and video track)

• Video that protrudes from the black band, whereas it was not the case before???

• Disable audio track but the sound continues to play!

• Impossible to select the between two windows in order to move it. The icon does not appear even when moving the mouse slowly.

• curve colorimetry On OFF no longer responds (works again after restarting Premiere Pro)

• Audio that no longer follows the image (the audio was working well five minutes before and suddenly, when reading, the sound is no longer set to the voice) after restarting Premiere Pro, it works again correctly!

• 1 second delay between the moment I move the clip and what I see in the TRAJECTOIR POSITION effect option

• Scopes not tracking slow clip playback speed

• Audio bug after adding music, I have small crackling and it's not from the music. I closed again the software is reopened and it works again.

• I try to click on my project, but it does not open I have to click several times everywhere for it to open

• play button in the source window no longer works (works again after restarting the software)

• Audio does not work all of a sudden (works again after restarting the software)

• Zoom zoom with the Trackpad no longer works (works again after restarting the software)

• Render for an effect of one or two seconds, much too slow (trobulance effect) 1min rendering for that!!!! It's way too long

AE

• Background turned gray overnight on AE!!!!

• Short cut

• Disck cache full AE

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Editing and playback

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 Comment
Explorer ,
Oct 12, 2023 Oct 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

6 mois plus tard l'équipe technique, d'Adobe n'a toujours rien fait!

Votes

Translate

Translate