• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lumetri Color Tint and Temperature Sliders Broken

Community Beginner ,
Feb 11, 2024 Feb 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I'm working on editing a video file and I'm getting a bug with the new Adobe Premiere Pro 2024 stuff that is effecting my white balance. When I try to use the white balance dropper tool to select a particular point and make it white, it automatically tints the entire video to green rather than tint the particular point white. My Tint and Temperature sliders are also broken as well. Whenever I click on either one of the sliders it automatically goes to 100 and it doesn't change when I move either slider left to right.

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Color , Editing and playback

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
2 Comments
Community Expert ,
Feb 12, 2024 Feb 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Feb 12, 2024 Feb 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Jason35390514gfms We've identified a way this can happen if you are using a Lumetri preset that was created in Premiere Pro 24.1.

The next version of Premiere Pro has a fix to no longer create presets with these issues, and this fix is also in the Premiere Pro Beta version you can get today in Creative Cloud desktop. You will need to recreate any Lumetri presets created in version 24.1.

Votes

Translate

Translate