Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MacBookPro CRASH - MacOS Ventura updated WITH Adobe Premiere 23.0

Community Beginner ,
Nov 30, 2022 Nov 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Macbook PRO 2019

Since i updated its macOS VENTURA i am having big crash problems since 4 weeks ago.
Every time I work on my video projects with Adobe Premiere 2023, after several minutes while I'm working.
Only happens since I updated to macOS Ventura last version and only with AdobePremiere program.

After several minutes working on my project, laptop gets totally froozen not letting me do anything and after 1minute aprox. you can hear the fan and laptop crashes completely.

Is this happening to anyone else with similar laptop-programme version?

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Editing and playback

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Feb 28, 2023 Feb 28, 2023

My Macbook Pro 2019 running Ventura 13.2.1 keeps crashing when tryingi to export a simple 1 hour video in Premiere Pro 23.2, to 1080p, using H.264 with hardware encoding turned off (or on).  Any chance of this getting fixed any time soon?  Should I switch to Final Cut Pro?   Trying to turn back my MacOS version seems like a bad solution to me.  Any other solutions?

thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate
32 Comments
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2023 Feb 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Macbook Pro 2019 running Ventura 13.2.1 keeps crashing when tryingi to export a simple 1 hour video in Premiere Pro 23.2, to 1080p, using H.264 with hardware encoding turned off (or on).  Any chance of this getting fixed any time soon?  Should I switch to Final Cut Pro?   Trying to turn back my MacOS version seems like a bad solution to me.  Any other solutions?

thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Mar 01, 2023 Mar 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Christ 37270931, Had this problem since December and can't say that there's been any update or fixed options. if you dont want to edit with a laptop being crashed every minutes or several time, better if you edit with Final Cut PRO for now. I'm still having problems with this crash with Ventura 13.2.1 (all since ventura appeared) and Adobe Premier PRO 23

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Mar 01, 2023 Mar 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is there any news from Adobe premier side in why could this big problem is happening and not being able to evolve? just to know why can it be or if we have to wait to even more Ventura evolution or Adobe?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2023 Mar 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having constant crashes when using a number of Adobe products - PhotoShop, AfterEffects and even Creative Cloud.  It is not specific to any 1 action, sometimes it happens just with launching the app.  The fan goes on briefly then the computer shuts down.  I decided to reinstall PhotoShop to see if that would help.  After uninstalling it the computer crashed using Creative Cloud to reinstall PhotoShop!  This is a disaster for my work.  

2019 16" MacBook Pro running MacOS Ventura 13.2.1 (22D68).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Apr 18, 2023 Apr 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is happening to me too! I crash after a couple of minutes working in Premiere 2022, on newly installed Ventura and brand new super fast macbook pro... Especially on export.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2023 Apr 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem with my MacBook Pro 16 - 2019 with 2,3GHz Intel Core i9 8core and 16 Gb ram. Is inappropriate and frustrating this situation. It's impossible to work with this problem. Anyone have find a solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2023 Apr 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Yes: switch to daVinci resolve. That was my solution and I'm very glad of
that!

D

Votes