• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Major Sync Settings Issues: Syncing failed with error code -22

Explorer ,
May 17, 2023 May 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really do think a lot of Premiere issues are due to corrupt workspace, preference, etc settings. Settings sync should seamlessly work between Mac, Windows, Premiere Beta, and Premiere Pro versions. Also, it should be Off by default since recently I rebuilt everything and Premiere was stable, however, now that I installed beta, it was on by default and synced my old corrupt settings back onto my Premiere Pro Beta. Also, I'm getting an error code -22 when syncing now.

There should be a checksum data integrity check in place to ensure there is no corruption in the settings and that things sync up correctly. I'm getting an error code -22 when trying to sync up my settings in the latest Premiere Pro 23.5.0 Build 37 beta. Additionally, when I switch back and forth to my custom Workspaces, Premiere crashes and comes up with a dialog mentioning resetting preferences. I reset preferences and it still has crashing when switching workspaces. Adobe, Please please please dedicate more staff on getting Premiere Stable and things working correctly. I'm paying monthly, but cannot have this stability issue. I moved to Beta to get past issues I was having with relinking original media causing a shift in footage when working offline. I really want this software to work well, but am becoming more and more frustrated in the hours spent troubleshooting corrupt file settings (causing a lack of creativity to get my work done). Any help would be appreciated! 🙏🏻

Mac Os Venture 13.3.1 

M1 Max Laptop

16in 2021

Premiere Pro 23.5.0 Build 37 beta

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Computer configuration , Interoperability or 3rd party tools , Performance or Stability , User experience or interface

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 Comment
Explorer ,
Jul 27, 2023 Jul 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sync has never worked on any versions. It's completely useless.

Votes

Translate

Translate