• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Markers panel

Community Beginner ,
Feb 18, 2023 Feb 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Markers disappear from the markers panel (or window) as soon as it gets inactive. The markers are not deleted, but the window/panel is empty. Closing and reopening the window/panel makes them reappear but disappear again as it gets inactive.

Premiere Pro 2023 v23.1.0 (build 86).

Win 10 Home (21H2)

Thanks in advance for any help.

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Editing and playback , Performance or Stability

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
3 Comments
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

cary,

Every now and then I respond to a post and then think I should just delete it all. But perhaps it will give you something that at least one other person thinks its a puzzle.

I had never noticed that. And I wonder whether it is working as designed or not. After experimenting a bit, I have no idea!

If you open PR, click on a sequence with markers, and then on the markers tab, you see the markers. If you click on the Project Panel and then Markers, the markers no longer show. They repopulate once you click on the timeline or the Program Monitor.

If you click from Markers to Media Browser and back, the markers stay populated. This is true of several panels, except the Project Panel. And the markers stay populated as long as the Markers Panel is visible as you click other Panel groups in the UI.

Now open a clip from the Project Panel in the Source Monitor. Click on the Markers Panel and its markers populate the panel.

So I thought I discovered a pattern - works fine until a clip is opened in the Source Panel, and then that panel shows after the Markers Panel is not visible. But no - even though this happened very consistently the first time I tested it.

In any event, I do not see how to keep the timeline/Program Monitor sequence visible in the Markers Panel after another panel in its group is active.

Win 10. PR 23.2.0.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your answer. I moved the markers panel to different panel groups; I also undocked it, but the result is always the same: Once it is no longer active, the markers disappear and the panel does not repopulate when it is active again, the markers only reappear after closing and reopening the panel...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Very strange....

Votes

Translate

Translate