• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Massive Premiere Performance Issues

Explorer ,
Jul 30, 2023 Jul 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know how this can possibly be true, but editing video in 2008 was so much faster than in 2023.

I am editing a multicam video with 6 tracks. The video is 30 seconds long. After 1 minute of having the program open, performance begins to deterioriate. After 5 minutes of editing, the performance of Premiere has failed so deeply that each click results in 10-15 seconds of delay, occasionally triggering "(Not Responding)" responses.

There are three acceptable circumstances: 

1. I am experiencing a bug

2. My hardware is not up to standard

3. My settings are incorrect

1. Is likely

2. Possible; this is the system i'm using with 2 additional 2tb SSDS.

3. Possible, though I've tried to account for this.

What's absolutely unnacceptable is Adobe saying this is working as intended. I pay way too much for so many software issues - my other posts can attest Adobe's product line is absolutely falling apart lately. So many forgotten and unloved programs, absolutely sleeping on AI, zero exciting product updates outside of Substance cash grabs... Sorry I'm not a happy customer right now. It's been a long life with Adobe but they are making it so hard to be a professional in their ecosystem.

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Editing and playback , Performance or Stability

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?