• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Messaggio di errore durante l'import: file non supportotato o danneggiato

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2023 Feb 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ciao a tutti, con Premier pro 2023 non riesco ad importare nessun tipo di file, neanche gli mp4. Mi dice che i file sono danneggiati o non supportati. Non so piĆ¹ cosa fare.. AIUTO

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Mar 19, 2024 Mar 19, 2024

Good morning, in order to solve the problem, I had to reformat the whole pc and reinstall all programs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Mar 18, 2024 Mar 18, 2024

Hello @Christyn.Gonzalez 

Thanks for the message. No other editors are commenting or upvoting your bug report. Are you still having this issue? I have a feeling the bug was fixed last year. Let the team know. If not, the team will need more info from you to reproduce the bug. Can you provide the information required here? How do I write a bug report?

I'll move your post to the Discussions board while we await your information.

Thanks,ā€Ø

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 18, 2024 Mar 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Christyn.Gonzalez 

Thanks for the message. No other editors are commenting or upvoting your bug report. Are you still having this issue? I have a feeling the bug was fixed last year. Let the team know. If not, the team will need more info from you to reproduce the bug. Can you provide the information required here? How do I write a bug report?

I'll move your post to the Discussions board while we await your information.

Thanks,ā€Ø

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2024 Mar 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning, in order to solve the problem, I had to reformat the whole pc and reinstall all programs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 19, 2024 Mar 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much for reporting back, @Christyn.Gonzalez. I am sorry for the hassle it took be clear of the bug. Please take care.

Thanks Again,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines