• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multi camera view stops showing the different cameras

Explorer ,
Jun 04, 2023 Jun 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am editing a multi camera project with six cameras. I have the six cameras on the left and the selected camera on the right. Since the last version of Premiere Pro, an ennoying bug has been introduced. After some editing, the six cameras disappear and I only see the selected camera. I can get the six cameras back by clicking "toggle track output" and hiding and unhiding the V1 line. After a little time the same thing happens again. Any ideas what to do about it? Pressing Shift-0 doesn't help.

I am using Premiere Pro 23.4.0 on Windows 11.

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Editing and playback

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
10 Comments
Engaged ,
Jun 08, 2023 Jun 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Up voting, having the same problem, I did a post about it but didn't get attention, in a Facebook group I've found a couple of people having the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jun 17, 2023 Jun 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this same issue! What the... !!!

This is killing my workflow!

Adobe please fix this...

Kevin

Schermafbeelding 2023-06-17 om 11.43.12.pngSchermafbeelding 2023-06-17 om 11.43.04.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jun 17, 2023 Jun 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same with me. Saw another thread where they suggested transcoding to ProRes. Trying that now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jun 18, 2023 Jun 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I've transcoded my files to Pro Res and then set the Multicam Sequence Setting Video Preview to Quicktime (matching resolution of clips) and it seems to be solving the problem so far.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jun 18, 2023 Jun 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Spoke too soon. Problem came back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Jul 19, 2023 Jul 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue, I have a dealine, this in infurating. I pay $600 a year for thie software and my livelihood dpends on its function. Why does every single update have to introduce another workflow breaking bug. I really REALLY love Premiere, I am TRYING to suipport it but jesus christ, it's like every update is another MAJOR issue. I get little bugs here and there but come on man. I have to finsih this project tonight, and i'm leaving the state tomorrow. This is ridisculous.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ugh, please ignore my typos, I'm tired and annoyed, this keyboard is too damn sensitive, and there is no edit option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay so I updated to the latest studio driver and also downgraded premire to 23.3 (this is still an issue is 23.5 btw) and it seems to be working, not sure which part did it but if you find this post, thats a temporary solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jul 22, 2023 Jul 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Going to try this now too.. It's insane we have to downgrade two versions in order to get things working properly (hopefully).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jul 22, 2023 Jul 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The downgrade seems to fix it. It's a stupid solution, but one that works until Adobe fixes it in the newer builds.

Votes

Translate

Translate