• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multiple Bugs....

Community Expert ,
Apr 04, 2023 Apr 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay....when's 23.3 coming out, because 23.2 has got some issues.

1) Once and awhile (can't replicate it) when I double click in the project panel, the Import dialoge box is suppoosed come up, but if it does, I can't see it. Premiere freezes up, and I can't click on anything. I have to force quit Premiere and re-open it.

2) Multicam editing...did my first multicam in awhile, and after about an hour of editing (3 cameras, btw), when I would click to play back, Premiere would just keep playing...couldn't make it stop. Had to either let it go until the end of the timeline or force quit it to make it stop.

3) Today, I found this little quirk. It doesn't do this in other projects, and wasn't doing this last week while editing this project in the same version.  https://photos.app.goo.gl/nR2Ux8tMuQi32YQH6

This is on my Windows system, current release versions. Haven't checked to see if some of these happen in the beta releases...maybe I'll check that tomorrow.

Eric

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Editing and playback , Performance or Stability , User experience or interface

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
2 Comments
LEGEND ,
Apr 04, 2023 Apr 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Multicam is buggier than Hades for some people with the 23.2 version, on both Macs & Pcs. I haven't had any issues ... yet ... but who knows?

As to the Import box, under certain circumstances for some users at this time, it comes up behind another panel. So you might check the Taskbar to see if there's something opened that you can't see.

That video ... wow. That's ... bizarre.

With NAB in a couple weeks, maybe we'll get a new version then? Who knows ... the Shadow ...  um .... dang, even he hasn't got a clue ...

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Apr 05, 2023 Apr 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just checked project from bug #3 in the beta, and all seems well there...so that's good. But I did get a low level exception error with the Exporter when opening the project...what ever that means. 

Votes

Translate

Translate