• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My AE compostions keep unlinking when I export and won't let me encode my sequence. error code -5.

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2023 Apr 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So i'm trying to download the first cut of a music video I'm editing, but everytime I go to encode, the download crahes and comes up with a trouble shoot page explaining 'error occured. error code: -5'. The timecode is always around some my AE compositions, but only the ones including the rotobrush effect. I have used colour LUT's on some clips using AE, then used the rotobrush tool on some of my clips for different masked effects and it seems to be too much for the software to handle (which is strange because I've edited much more intrecate rotobrush effects in the past with no issue encoding). Then suddenly when i return to my sequence, all my AE compositions are unlinked (red screen stating 'media offline'). I re-link them fine, try to export gain, and the cycle repeats. Even when rendering on the sequence it happens too unallowing me to render the compostions, then on a random occasion it does allow me. I'm so confused. 

I've tried re-installing the Apps, updating my Apps and tried encoding from a new project, but the AE comps just don't want to be encoded or stay linked. I have a very pushy client on standby and I've been struglling with this issue for 4 days. Does anyone have a solution for me?! Thank you.  

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Editing and playback , Effects , Export , Import and ingest

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?