• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My numberpad is not wokrking in premiere and during mutl camera editing

Explorer ,
Mar 29, 2023 Mar 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have my num lock on.  It does nothing when I try to use it to change to a camera in multi-camera editing, it does not work..  Only selecting with the mouse or the numbers above the letter.  Please advise. I have the latest version of premiere pro on win10  latest build.

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Editing and playback

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
2 Comments
Community Expert ,
Mar 29, 2023 Mar 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

tony,

Here's the reference page for "Keyboard shortcuts in Premiere Pro":

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/keyboard-shortcuts.html

It includes this note: "The operating system reserves some commands. You cannot reassign those commands to Premiere Pro. Also, you cannot assign the plus (+) and minus (-) keys on the numeric keypad because they are necessary for entering relative timecode values. You can assign the minus (–) key on the main keyboard, however."

I never remember this. But in the Edit -> Keyboard Shortcuts, there are several Presets, going back to CS6. None of them use the keypad commands. I find that I CAN assign them with a modifier (e.g. I can assign Ctrl+keypad 1). But it won't assign plain keypad 1.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Mar 30, 2023 Mar 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"I never remember this. But in the Edit -> Keyboard Shortcuts, there are several Presets, going back to CS6. None of them use the keypad commands. I find that I CAN assign them with a modifier (e.g. I can assign Ctrl+keypad 1). But it won't assign plain keypad 1."

That stinks because it would be faster that way to change cameras.

Votes

Translate

Translate