• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My project wouldn't load files, video won't play, projects not showing anymore

Explorer ,
Nov 30, 2022 Nov 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to start editing this project for 2 or 3 hours now and nothing I have done has worked. I opened Premiere Pro, and it said the Media was Pending. I waited for it to load but nothing happened. Then when I tried clicking play on a clip, the media window stopped displaying the "Media Pending" message and instead displayed a completely black window. Additionally, whenever I clicked play at the beginning of the program, it went forward one frame in the timeline and then stopped. I looked up several tutorials, tried many things that did not work, and eventually found a video by MarekTech, a supposed Adobe Product Expert, and he said in the video that I should ctrl+shift+option (since I'm using a Mac) and then open Premiere Pro. I held down those keys and opened Premiere Pro and then clicked yes to the popup that asked if I was sure I wanted to delete my unused cache files and Premiere Pro opened. Unfortunately, all the projects that I had put my time and effort into are now gone because I'm pretty sure it incorrectly deleted them, I don't know how to get them back, and I just want to fix my original problem and finish editing my video.

Note: the original project was 1 hour long and I was trying to edit it down to 5 or 10 minutes but now I don't know how to.

How the heck do I fix this?

Bug Unresolved

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Mar 25, 2024 Mar 25, 2024

Hello @Keenan273698333pc8,

Thanks for the message. It’s been a long time since you filed this bug. I apologize for the lack of a response. Are you still having this issue? The team will need more info from you to reproduce the bug. Can you provide the information required here? How do I write a bug report?

I'll move your post to the Discussions board while we await your information.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
2 Comments
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 09, 2022 Dec 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Keenan,

I'm sorry for your issues. Deleting the media cache probably did not delete your projects; we need to find them. Search your hard drive for ".pproj," and you'll find all the project files on your hard drive. Once you locate the project, see if you can open it up. Let us know what happens.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Mar 25, 2024 Mar 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Keenan273698333pc8,

Thanks for the message. It’s been a long time since you filed this bug. I apologize for the lack of a response. Are you still having this issue? The team will need more info from you to reproduce the bug. Can you provide the information required here? How do I write a bug report?

I'll move your post to the Discussions board while we await your information.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate