• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Navigating Clip Markers Not Working in Timeline for Productions

Community Beginner ,
Apr 29, 2023 Apr 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am using Adobe Productions in version 23.1.0 of Premiere Pro. No one else is using the production with me. I added markers to a few clips and then dropped the clips in the timeline. "Show Clips Markers" is selected. But then within my sequence, I am unable to navigate between markers using keyboard shortcuts.

This is pretty standard for post production workflow, so why isn't it working for me? Is there an XMP setting that affects markers working as expected? Write XMP ID and Write clip markers to XMP are both deselected and Enable clip and XMP metadata linking is selected.

Codec is Apple ProRes LT and my machine is a 2017 iMac 4.2 GHz i7 w/ 64GB RAM and Radeon Pro 580 8 GB graphics acard.

Bug Unresolved

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
2 Comments
Community Beginner ,
Apr 29, 2023 Apr 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't see the choice of subforums to post this to until I was midclick posting this. So, it should be in bugs and not discussions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jun 06, 2023 Jun 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Update to 23.4 partially solved the issue. Marker navigation is still broken when Show Duplicate Frame Markers is on.

Votes

Translate

Translate