• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No Timline playback. Old but still existing Problem?

Community Beginner ,
Feb 15, 2024 Feb 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After some Time of unse PLAY in the timeline becomes slow, then stops at all. Shuttling works and everything else too. Sometimes it occurs after hours. Sometimes after a few Minutes. I keep going through the routines: Clearing Mediachache, Use Proxies, set resolution tro 1/4, disable Effects, une METAL, give lots of RAM (60GB), Restart, Updates, different place for caches. Nothing helps. Sidefact: When the Timeline does not play and I try to clear the mediacache Premiere crashes / becomes total nonesponsive. What am I missing?

CC and Mac run the latest of everything. The machine is a 2020 iMac 3,6 GHz 10-Core Intel i9 and 64GB, AMD Radeon Pro 5700 XT 16 GB.

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Computer configuration , Editing and playback , Performance or Stability

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 Comment
Community Beginner ,
Feb 15, 2024 Feb 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just noticed that another 4K DCI-Project runs fine without any proxies, full timeline resolution and with effects. So the Computer seem to be quite capable. The difference is, the the not-playing project uses Canon RAW-Lite material (6K, 12 bit) from a C500 MKII. But I created Proxies! So there seems to be an obstacle?

Votes

Translate

Translate