Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No Video Black Preview Screen

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2023 Mar 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Screenshots attached. Simply want to fade to black at the end of edit (or crop in to black). When trying to stack anything on top at the end of edit the preview screen goes black even after rendering (screenshot shows I have the opacity set to zero of stacked black video layer and it still previews as a black screen).

The intro is fine when stacking black video to crop open in beginning of edit (screenshot attached) but can't crop into black to end edit. Scratching my head on why this is happening.

Renderer is greyed out. I can't change to a different option as this seems to work for some. Screenshot attached of system (Mac Studio M1 Max, 32GB ram, external ssd is handling scratch). Premiere is up to date.

MP4's are from the Canon R6 M2.

Can't find or figure out a fix to save my life here! This is a simple test edit for me with my new gear but paranoid this will be a common issue in future edits. Thanks in advance for any help or advice!

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Editing and playback , Effects , Graphics , Performance or Stability

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?