• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Output video glitches almost everytime I output

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2023 Feb 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problem: Since the beginning of this year of 2023, video output seems to have either green-distorted glitches or missing frames or both. The glitches tend to happen where there is a cross dissolve, or other heavier processing involved like ultra keying and masking going on, but sometimes happens in other random places.

My System: PC, 32GB RAM, AMD Ryzen 5 3600X 6-Core Processor 3.80 GHz, Radeon rx580

Fixes I have tried: Updating all my drivers including the AMD Radeon rx 580. Rendering the sequence before outputing. Rendering the distorted chunks of the timeline before outputting. Outputing the small distorted chunks and overlaying them on top the problem areas in the timeline. Sometimes outputing single screenshots to overlay on top of the missing or glitched frames in the timeline. Changing the preview format from ProRes to Cineform to h264. Outputting with GPU accel. Outputing software only. Exporting directly from premiere pro. Allocating more RAM to Premiere in the preferences. Clearing the media caches.

Fixes that sort of work: The only thing that works is outputting the problem area as a separate video and bringing that video into the timeline to overlay the problem section (tedious and not ideal). Sometimes this fixes the problem area only to have another glitch appear somewhere else....So, by the end I feel like I'm plugging one hole in the dam just to have another one pop up....I continue thus until all the holes stop appearing which sometimes takes up to 3 passes! I only have ten fingers and enough patience to use 3! Please help!

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
2 Comments
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've also made sure I have updated Premiere Pro and Media Encoder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm also still using windows 10...could that be a problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate