• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Oversaturated Export in Premiere Pro

New Here ,
May 10, 2023 May 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Guys so I started switching from davinci Resolve to premiere pro about a month ago and I am currently sort of regretting this decision. The export function is bugged like for many others users here (at least so Ive read) and every time I try to render and export a video the colors are extremely oversaturated. Ive only read threads about slight changes in the color and people complaining that the color looks a bit more "dull". However my export videos look completely oversaturated and bright for whatever reason. I was going to try to export my video with the "export like shown in timeline" function but 1. this would not be optimal since I need specific requirements for youtube and 2. I cannot even use that function anymore since my exports are bugged and the only way to export videos is through the media encoder. 

Since I just started using Premiere Pro I understand that it will take me some time to adjust to a new programm however I feel extremely frustrated with all the necessary work arounds I need to use for basic and fundamental functions. 

I put an example of what I was talking about in the pictures down below. As you can see even in the other perspective, the background just seems super bright compared to the original footage in premiere pro, 

I have already tried LUT's that were provided online for people that had "similar" problems without any success whatsoever. 

I am looking forward to some help. 

Kind regards

Marco 

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Color , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
2 Comments
Community Expert ,
May 10, 2023 May 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hit F1 and type in Color Management/tone mapping.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 12, 2023 May 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

and then.......?

Votes

Translate

Translate