• Global community
    • Language:
      • Deutsch
      • English
      • Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit
1

Performance issues editing transcripts

Community Beginner ,
Jun 18, 2024 Jun 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the last month or so, editing the auto-generated transcripts has become a nightmare. I constantly have to close the app so that I can edit the transcript one word at a time. This only solves my problem 60% of the time. The other 40% of the time, if I can manage to edit a block of text, doing so somehow prompts the transcript window to omit several of the proceeding text blocks all together. I am fully updated on all of my apps. 

 

Mod note: The title was changed to reflect your issue.

Bug Needs More Info
TOPICS
Editing and playback , User experience or interface

Views

67

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Jun 19, 2024 Jun 19, 2024

Are the clips long in duration, @Austen_Elizabeth?

 

Let us know more about your situation as @MyerPj recommends, as well. The team needs more information.

 

Thanks,
Kevin

Status Needs More Info

Votes

Translate

Translate
2 Comments
Community Expert ,
Jun 18, 2024 Jun 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Take a look at this page, and perhaps provide a bit more info on your situation. First off, PC or Mac, and specific version info, available in your OS and in PP in HELP/About...

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-bugs/how-do-i-write-a-bug-report/idi-p/13361863

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 19, 2024 Jun 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are the clips long in duration, @Austen_Elizabeth?

 

Let us know more about your situation as @MyerPj recommends, as well. The team needs more information.

 

Thanks,
Kevin

Status Needs More Info

Votes

Translate

Translate

Report

Report