• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Playback and source monitor glitching when idle

Community Beginner ,
Apr 16, 2024 Apr 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys. Got a recurring issue with my Premiere Pro that's only started surfacing about a month ago.

A few minutes after I open up my project file and start editing, the program and source monitors begin glitching (like seriously glitching). When I start to playback my timeline, the program monitor will go back to looking like normal (while the source monitor is still glitching), but when I pause the playback, it will start glitching again. If I save my project, restart the app and reopen the file, everything will play fine again — until a few minutes into my edit, and then the problem repeats.

To provide more context:

- It's happening with all my project files, not just one.

- My source footage are mostly H264 MP4 files, MOV files or PSD files.

- The exported file plays fine.

- It glitches regardless if I have my SSD or any other external harddisks plugged.

- I have enough disk space on my laptop (22GB) to run the app fine.

- I'm using Premiere Pro Version 23.6.0 (Build 65) on a MacBook Pro running MacOS Sonoma (Version 14.4.1).

Please help, it's becoming a bother having to restart my app every time this happens! 

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Editing and playback

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 Comment
Community Beginner ,
Apr 16, 2024 Apr 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Screenshot 2024-04-16 at 11.09.29 PM.png

This is what the glitch looks like. (Sorry, I forgot to attach this to the main post.

Votes

Translate

Translate