• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

pops and clicks between audio tracks in PR 2022

Enthusiast ,
Feb 20, 2023 Feb 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, community. A friend of mine who cannot speak English asked me to post here. He's got a problem with audio tracks in Premiere Pro 22.1.2.

For some reason in most of his projects consisting of mp4 videos (screencasts) with mp3 music and some mp3 sound effects added some kind of clicks and pops appear between clips. If you solo a track they do not disappear. If you listen to the sound in the program monitor there are no sound issues - so they appear only in the timeline. He tried leveling them by adding audio transitions like "Constant power" but it doesn't help. I supposed that there might be a problem like I'm having right now in Premere Pro 2023 with random pops between clips which are present only in the timeline and disappear after in the exported videos, but in his case it doesn't help - the pops remain in the exported videos as well. So he sent me his project in question and I checked it in my Pr 2023 - no pops or clicks at all. Where do we go now, what shall we check?

What we tried besides the described above:

- resetting Pr preferences with ctrl+shift+click on Pr icon

- flushing the media cache

- changing the sound frequency

- copying the whole project into a new sequence.

- exporting the audio track alone

- switching off the CUDA renderer

- switching off  encode\decode acceleration under Preferences > Media

One more thing - those poping sounds appear only betheen clips but once you ad an audio transition they shift to the beginning or the end of the transition length . 

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Effects , Sound

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 Comment
Enthusiast ,
Feb 22, 2023 Feb 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please DELETE THIS POST, I reposted it in the discussion thread

Votes

Translate

Translate