• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro on macOS MacBook Pro M1 keeps crashing

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2022 Nov 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

just receently as of the last two days ive been having a lot of trouble rendering and exporting my project. i had updated my system and updated all apps. im currently runnning on a macbook pro 14' m1 pro chip. i have been trying everything and still nothing. Im super confused if someone can help or point me in the right direction that would GREATLY appreciated. sorry if any typos been in a rush. 

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Export , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Nov 22, 2022 Nov 22, 2022

Hi Marlon,

Sorry for the frustration. To troubleshoot your issue, you can try deleting all media cache (choose File > Close all Projects first) and then delete all media cache from Preferences > Media Cache. Choose the second option to delete all of the media cache. You will need to restart the application. If the troubleshooting step doesn't work, please let us know.

To file a bug, please use the template below to provide developers with the following information: 

• Issue - A short descriptio

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 22, 2022 Nov 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Marlon,

Sorry for the frustration. To troubleshoot your issue, you can try deleting all media cache (choose File > Close all Projects first) and then delete all media cache from Preferences > Media Cache. Choose the second option to delete all of the media cache. You will need to restart the application. If the troubleshooting step doesn't work, please let us know.

To file a bug, please use the template below to provide developers with the following information: 

• Issue - A short description of the problem. 
  • Adobe Premiere Pro version number: FAQ: How to find the exact version of Premiere Pro you're using?
  • Operating system - Windows or macOS, and which version of those operating systems?
  • System Info: CPU, GPU, RAM, HD:
    • CPU

• GPU and Driver Version

• RAM

• Hard Drive (and, if external, how the drive is connected: USB 3, Thunderbolt, etc.).

• Footage: Footage type.
  • Workflow details: Tell us any specific info about the project or sequence. For example, is it a Multicam sequence?
  • Steps to reproduce - Numbered or bulleted steps we should follow to show us the issue you are seeing. 
  • Expected result - What should have happened after the last step?
  • Actual result -  What did happen after the previous step? 

Optional but helpful: upload media and (or) project files, screenshots, or screen recordings demonstrating the issue. Otherwise, it would be difficult to capture this issue as a bug. Your cooperation is appreciated.

I hope we can help.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 28, 2022 Nov 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Marlon,

We have yet to hear back from you with more info. Are you still having this issue? Let us know what's going on.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 19, 2024 Mar 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We didn't hear back from you, @Marlon23290971uoyo

Moving to Discussions.

Thanks,
Keviun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines