• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere 2023 crashing when opening old project

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2022 Nov 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to open an old project from 2019 and Premiere is crashing everytime and not saving a new project file. Upon opening the old project, it asks me to save as an updated project, then tells me the previous scratch disks arent available. Neither of which are strange to me. Alot of the assets have moved to different hard drives, so I have to reconnect them. Once theyr'e all reconnected and the project opens, it immediately crashes and does not save a newer verison where I selected. No beachball, no freeze-up and crash, just gone. This has happend 5 times on the same project, as well as a copy of the project that is 1 month older. 

Everything is up to date. I am running Ventura 13.0.1. I have quit out of Premiere, the Creative Cloud, and rebooted. No luck.

Would love some tips

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Error or problem , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Apr 02, 2024 Apr 02, 2024

Hello @MD1957,

Thanks for the message. It’s been a long time since you filed this bug. I apologize for the lack of a response from devs. Are you still having this issue? If so, the team will need more info from you to reproduce the bug. Can you provide the information required here? How do I write a bug report?

I'll move your post to the Discussions board while we await your information.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 09, 2022 Dec 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for all the info. Sounds maddening. You've provided good info for devs, so thanks. If there's any other info you can provide, you can check this thread out: How do I write a bug report?

In the meantime, I'll see if I can get the Team to respond ASAP. The migration to filing bug reports over here is pretty new.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 10, 2022 Dec 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try importing instead of opening the project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2023 Jan 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will try this soon. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 02, 2024 Apr 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @MD1957,

Thanks for the message. It’s been a long time since you filed this bug. I apologize for the lack of a response from devs. Are you still having this issue? If so, the team will need more info from you to reproduce the bug. Can you provide the information required here? How do I write a bug report?

I'll move your post to the Discussions board while we await your information.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines