• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere constantly crashes

Community Beginner ,
Oct 19, 2023 Oct 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to use Adobe Premiere more, but I always seeem to run into issues of it crashing.  Most commonly when I try to export my project to a media file like .mp4.  I have downloaded the Adobe Creative Cloud Diagnostics tool and it says everything on my machine is compatible.

Running Windows 10 with Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700K CPU @ 3.80GHz 3.79 GHz and 32 GB of Ram.  I believe all my drivers are up to date.

Is there a way to get a tech from Adobe to screen share on my machine to make suggestions?  

Bug Unresolved

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
2 Comments
Community Expert ,
Oct 19, 2023 Oct 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to get a tech from Adobe to screen share on my machine to make suggestions?  

By @Claib1

Please go to Adobe Customer Service (Make sure to sign in to your Adobe account first and allow popups and cookies on your browser. You may not be able to see the chat window if using a VPN.):
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen will automatically open the chat window.
Type "Agent" in the chat box to bypass the chatbot and be connected to a person.  Then ask to be connected to the Video Queue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Oct 24, 2023 Oct 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Moved to Premiere Pro User Forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate