• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Export Panel doesn't remember Match Sequence Preview Settings as last setting

Engaged ,
Feb 01, 2023 Feb 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere Pro 23.1.0, Mac 1.31, iMac Pro 5 GHZ 10-Core Intel, with 64GB of RAM and Radeon pro Vega 64x.

The new Export page mostly seems to remember your last export setting from the drop down menu, but when I am exporting as "Match sequence preview settings' it doesn't remember that was the last setting. This means if I want to export the same as last time I have to click on the dropdown, scroll and re-select Match sequence preview settings.

I am hoping this is a bug, as it seems to remember other settings, but won't remember that I want it to keep using Match sequence preivew settings.

I hate anything that takes more clicks in my workflow, and this one bugs me constantly.

- Jonah Lee Walker
Video Editor, Colorist, Motion Graphics Artist
Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Feb 21, 2023 Feb 21, 2023

Hmm despite the lack of response on this, it looks like Adobe might have fixed it in 23.2.0 (Build 69). I say might as as sequence that I had not changed still came up with WAV, but when I made some changes and duplicated the sequences and made a new one based on todays day, those all remembered to Match Sequence Preview Settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate
3 Comments
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recommend using Media Encoder. It has a good memory for such things.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yea, that doesn't solve any problem, as I am talking exporting the sequence from Premiere, even if I want to send it to Media Encoder, it won't remember if I had it set to "Match sequence preview settings". And I would still need to change the setting in Premiere.

And this did not happen in 2022, only 2023.

- Jonah Lee Walker

Votes

Translate

Translate

Engaged ,
Feb 21, 2023 Feb 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hmm despite the lack of response on this, it looks like Adobe might have fixed it in 23.2.0 (Build 69). I say might as as sequence that I had not changed still came up with WAV, but when I made some changes and duplicated the sequences and made a new one based on todays day, those all remembered to Match Sequence Preview Settings.

- Jonah Lee Walker

Votes

Translate

Translate