• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere freezes/crashes when saving

Community Beginner ,
Nov 29, 2022 Nov 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the past few months Premiere freezes whenenver I try and save it. No amount of waiting resolves it nor the other things below. The only thing I notice is, I can save it for a 5-10 second window when the file first opens up and I use CTR-S. Then after that, it will freeze.

It is making Premiere unusable, which is not what I'm paying hundreds of dollars a year for 😞

• Tried using older version (v22.6.2) instead
  • Tried clearning media cache
  • Tried importing old project file into new v23.0 Project
  • Tried using a brand new v23.0 project with nothing inside of it

I can use the program for a long as I wanted editing with no issue. It only freezes/crashes when I hit save.

If I close the save dialogue box, it will being unresponsive when I click on the main program window.

Any advice or solutions are welcome. Screenshot of the save window progress freezing below.

2022-11-29_19-07-05.jpg

• v23.0
  • Windows 10
  • Initiate the save function
  • Expect save, but it freezes when doing so
TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Mar 19, 2024 Mar 19, 2024

Hello @murphdjs d,

Thanks for the message. I'm cleaning up some of these older bugs. Are you still having this issue? I hope not. I'll move your post to the Discussions board while we await your information.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

choose a local drive not Google Drive.

Google drive is good for backup not for editing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, but that's not causing the issue. It is a local sync and also with the sync turned off this still persists

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 19, 2024 Mar 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @murphdjs d,

Thanks for the message. I'm cleaning up some of these older bugs. Are you still having this issue? I hope not. I'll move your post to the Discussions board while we await your information.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines