• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro 23.1 crashes opening a project

Community Beginner ,
Feb 06, 2023 Feb 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i try to open the project directly premiere pro crashes. When I open another project and then the "problematic" one which caused the crash while dirctly opend, it works fine. 

On friday there was no issue, but on monday the crash when open the file directly. 

I stepped up to Premiere Pro 23.1, because all earlier versions exept built 25 are not going to save my files (Crashing). 

I have a new PC for 3000€ and must say that my old system i7 8700k/64gb/win 10 worked better. 

PLease help and give advice. I am not a hobbyist. I am using this program professionally. Thanks. 

Premiere pro 23.1 

win 11 

13700K/128gb/motherboard gigabyte aero G z790/ssd firecuda

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Mar 18, 2024 Mar 18, 2024

Hello @oliverr68632879 ,

Thanks for the post. It's been a while since you posted this bug report. Are you still experiencing this issue? If so, the team will need more info from you to reproduce the bug. Can you provide the information required here? How do I write a bug report?

I'll move your post to the Discussions board while we await your information.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 18, 2024 Mar 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @oliverr68632879 ,

Thanks for the post. It's been a while since you posted this bug report. Are you still experiencing this issue? If so, the team will need more info from you to reproduce the bug. Can you provide the information required here? How do I write a bug report?

I'll move your post to the Discussions board while we await your information.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines