• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro Bugs are frustrating me!

Community Beginner ,
Aug 05, 2023 Aug 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm constantly getting a bug where everytime I open Premiere, the presets I imported the session before gets deleted. I've had this issue for a while and I'm honestly unhappy. 

Also, randomly like 10 minutes ago, I had to close Premiere because it crashed and when I re-opened it everything that made this program tailored to me are gone (presets, custom pre-made timelines/export settings, all of my shortcuts, custom workspaces.. everything). I have a vanilla Premiere and I am so frustrated right now. 

I've been commited to this company for a while but this might make me look elsewhere because the constant headaches are not worth it. The updates don't even resolve any of my issues.

I am fed up.

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Performance or Stability , User experience or interface

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
2 Comments
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's an issue with where they're being stored, and perhaps an OS permissions issue for that location.

Sometimes uninstalling byvtge Creative Cloud desktop app, then reinstall fixes it.

Sometimes trashing preferences does.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It sounds like Premiere Pro was not granted full access to your boot drive. 

For example, if you're running macOS, did you approve each of the access requests when you installed and launched Premiere Pro?

This article describes how to make sure the Preferences folder has correct read-write access.

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/multi/preferences-folder-read-only-error.html

Votes

Translate

Translate