• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro displaying static on paused footage

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2023 Apr 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working on a project that includes a lot of 4k .mxf footage captured using a Sony Fx9.  When loading certain clips (not all clips even though the format of the footage is identical) either in the source monitor or in a timeline the display is a diagonal scramble (see attached).  The footage will play normally, although start and stop is very laggy, but I cannot seem to be able to get the footage to display properly and it is scrambled on export as well. 

This has happened in multiple projects in both multi-cam and regular sequences. 

Intro to Pencil Drawing  2.01_00_39_07.Still001.jpg

I have tried to delete and re-import the affected clips.

I have tried to delete and rebuild the media cache by deleting it from within the app and by manually deleting the cache from the library.

I have updated the sequence settings and switched preview files to quicktime, pro res 422.

I have updated to the latest version of Premiere Pro 23.3

None of these has worked and I am at wits end - please help! 

Also, some .mogrt files have stopped working and display and "error loading" dialog when dragged onto the timeline from the essential graphics panel. And, premiere pro does not retain changes to my workspace even after I have selected "save changes to workspace" in the menu

Editing on a 2022 Mac Studio M1 Max system.

Thanks in advance! 

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Editing and playback , Effects , Export , Graphics , Performance or Stability

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 Comment
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2023 Apr 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Solved - I just opened Premiere Pro using Command+I and forced it to rebuild the cache database which has resolved the issue for now.  

Votes

Translate

Translate