• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro/Encoder freeze before packaging mp4

Community Beginner ,
Mar 07, 2023 Mar 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This didn't used to be a thing, but lately whenever I'm trying to export a larger video (about longer than half an hour) Adobe will freeze after 100%. No matter how long I wait (I've even tried waiting a whole day) it will not budge after that, and I have to ctrl + alt + delete to terminate the process, and I end up with  unpackaged mp4, aac, and m4v files.

This happens whether I export directly from Premiere Pro or Media Encoder, it happens no matter what mp4 settings I use (I've tried various presets and tweaking things myself), and it happens in every project I create that is a long video (shorter videos do not have this problem). I have tried updating my software, and reverting to an earlier version, but nothing works. This is puzzling because I used to be able to export long videos with no problem.

The only thing that works now is exporting as a much alrger mov file and then converting it to mp4--this is a much longer task and takes up way more space on my hard drive.

I'm using a Dell XPS-15 with an Intel Core i7-10750H CPU @ 2.60GHz.

Is anyone having a similar issue?

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Export , Performance or Stability

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?