• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro not Linking/Syncing Footage Cuts

Explorer ,
May 20, 2023 May 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello All, First off thank you for the time you have taken to read this.

I use a Windows 10 PC for most of my editing, but on the go I use my Microsoft Surfacebook running Windows 11. I edit off of an SSD, I started and got a few hours into a project on my PC but then had to travel so I brought my Surfacebook and my SSD. When I opened the project on my Surfacebook it made me relink the files which was odd because the project file has been untouched on the same SSD that I edit off of on my PC. Then I realized all of my sequence's footage had the correct footage in them, but at each edit point/cut that I had made on my PC, the Surfacebook had restarted the respective footage, this is pictured below. As you can see the audio waveforms are a repeat in each clip, because each edit point or cut in footage restarts the respective footage it is linked to. It is supposed to be a continuous edit of the linked footage, not repeating.

LukeHyde_0-1684622113317.png

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Editing and playback , Projects or collaboration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Sep 08, 2023 Sep 08, 2023

Votes

Translate

Translate
3 Comments
Advocate ,
May 21, 2023 May 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently encountered a similar issue in a different post. I found a quick way around it until we understand what's really going on. Please check this thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
May 22, 2023 May 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It worked! Thank you very much. Definitely not ideal, it is certainly a "work around" lol. I greatly appreciate the help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Sep 08, 2023 Sep 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate