• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro not using Dedicated GPU.

LEGEND ,
Jan 24, 2023 Jan 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere Pro is not using my Dedicated Graphics card: GTX 1080 6GB. It is using the CPU and my internal GPU, even if I set all the settings to use the GTX and add the card to cuda_supported_cards.txt.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Mar 28, 2024 Mar 28, 2024

Hello @FeedbackCommunityMember ,

Thanks for the message. I am sorry for the lack of a response. Are you still seeing this issue? If so, the team will need more info from you to reproduce the bug. Can you provide the information required here? How do I write a bug report?

I'll move your post to the Discussions board while we await your information.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same for me with the GTX 1070...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Worst on Premiere Pro 2019 !!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere 2019 not using my 1050Ti MaxQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same issue here with my helios 300 gtx1060... tried using 2018 and 2019. I can disable the integrated gpu but then i can't do hardware encoding, only software... so still can't use my 1060 properly for editing as i want

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check out , "[Hardware Forum] Premiere Pro using Integrated and not Dedicated Graphics Card".

I have been working with Adobe on this. They have confirmed the problem that Premiere Pro CC uses GPU 0 before GPU 1. They have submitted a request to engineering to offer a choice of which GPU to use in "Project Settings".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, same issue here - Intel 9900K and RTX 2070 but if I don't disable the Intel GPU in the bios my exports are being throttled by the iGPU reaching 100% usage (didn't matter if I rendered using hardware or software, or even Voukoder and with or without disabling accelerated hardware decoding).

Premiere is clearly preferring the GPU 0 Intel chip. Needs fixing ASAP!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue. Intel i7-4790k /32GB RAM / GTX 1070

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just posted a new topic about this, since it looks like this one is getting buried and there has been no official word from Adobe on the matter, as far as I'm aware.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Even the latest version, 13.1, hasn't fixed the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't set my GTX1060 instead of integrated intel graphics - BS!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same! I have GTX 1660 Ti but I cannot use GPU acceleration as a renderer. All black screen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a GTX 1080 ti & Ryzen 2700x.
GPU & CPU utilization seems very poor.
If hardware isnt working at 100%, the software should just throw more frames at it to crunch per second until hardware is maxed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 28, 2024 Mar 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @FeedbackCommunityMember ,

Thanks for the message. I am sorry for the lack of a response. Are you still seeing this issue? If so, the team will need more info from you to reproduce the bug. Can you provide the information required here? How do I write a bug report?

I'll move your post to the Discussions board while we await your information.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines