• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro Rec.2100 HLG export footage turned purple

New Here ,
May 03, 2023 May 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My 2100 HLG footage looks fine when I edit in Premiere Pro 2022 (I set the sequence setting to 2100 HLG),  and I also changed the export setting to High10/ Rec. 2100 HLG. The footage looks normal while I'm exporting, but as soon as it gets exported, the video looks purple and it's also not a compatible format with QuickTime Player. I read all the articles but no one mentions this issue. Please help! 

Screen Shot 2023-05-03 at 6.25.08 AM.pngScreen Shot 2023-05-03 at 5.55.48 AM.pngScreen Shot 2023-05-03 at 5.47.50 AM.png

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
3 Comments
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I could be wrong as I don't have experience delivering HDR formats but aren't those only possible in 10bit H265 4K?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you're onto something here... I changed the export format to HEVC (H.265), the purple issue is gone! The only problem remaining is that some footage appear more red than my original footage... Those were shot as Rec. 709 but I override them as 2100 HLG to keep it consistent, otherwise they would look washed out. Any idea how to rectify that? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think you're onto something here... I changed the export format to HEVC (H.265), the purple issue is gone! The only problem remaining is that some footage appear more red than my original footage... Those were shot as Rec. 709 but I override them as 2100 HLG to keep it consistent, otherwise they would look washed out. Any idea how to rectify that? 

Votes

Translate

Translate