• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

premiere project (not the autosaves) not saving to autosave folder

Community Expert ,
Aug 17, 2023 Aug 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so recently, premiere was not autosaving at all.  Not sure what was going on...  deleted preferences, hit the computer soundly on the side a few times,  updated Premiere to 23.6, reverted to 23.4, updated again to 23.6 and eventually it resumed working... However, previously,  when I closed the project, it would add the final save to the autosave folder (which is located on my media drive - while the project is also saved on a folder on my startup drive which is mirrored automatically on dropbox).  I liked this alot because my media drive always had the latest version of the project on it, so if I had to work at a clients, I just brought the drive along...  not working anymore.  autosaves functioning properly,  and it seems to be saving to creative cloud (although I've never relied on that...). just no final project in the autosave folder.  I did reset my preferences before checking this...   

Anybody have any ideas what's going on?  Not a make or break, just a function that was useful to me, the option is still available in autosave preferences, just not working.  Thanks as alwaysScreenshot 2023-08-17 at 9.52.31 AM.png

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Editing and playback , Projects or collaboration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
2 Comments
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yowza, Michael ... you've been having so much fun recently ... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Comes with the territory. The fact is I’m equipped to deal with these
situations. Many are not. Taught advanced avid editing 25 years ago. Tried
to teach my students how to troubleshoot and use web based resources. Were
they listening. ?--