• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presets imported to Premiere 2023 disappear from Effects panel after relaunch.

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2023 Jan 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used to use my third-party transition plugin in previous PR Pro. 

It disappears after I update it to 2023 Ver.

I tried to reinstall PR and the plug, but it hasn't shown up.

It isn't delightful for it.

TOPICS
Effects and Titles , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 25, 2023 Jan 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the transition? Does it come with an installer? If so, has that transition been updated to support Premiere 2023? It's likely that nothing needs to change, but if there is an installer, it would need to add support for that version. Alternatively, you can try placing the .prm file in C:\Program Files\Adobe\Common\Plug-ins\7.0\MediaCore, which is a common folder that all version of Premiere look at.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2023 Jan 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry Guys, I described it wrong. The situation is I had imported the transitions preset created by a third party in my PR but it hasn't shown when I open PR every time. I need to import all the presets in PR whenever I want to edit my video. How can I fix it? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 27, 2023 Jan 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, ok. I see the same thing in the public beta, which is also Premiere 2023, and confirmed the expected behavior works in 2022. I'll move this post to the Bugs section and update the title of your post to reflect the issue better.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 27, 2023 Jan 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are not the first, their added presets are missing on opening the program.

From which 3rd party are these presets?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 02, 2024 Apr 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Ken28096728ixyb,

Thanks for the message. It’s been a long time since you filed this bug. I apologize for the lack of a response. Are you still having this issue? If so, the team will need more info from you to reproduce the bug. Can you provide the information required here? How do I write a bug report?

I'll move your post to the Discussions board while we await your information.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines