• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with .mogrt export via Encoder

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2023 Feb 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! We've been having trouble exporting some video with a .mogrt via AME. The preview of the effect in Premiere works fine, it had always worked since this new version of Adobe Media Encoder (2023), it worked on 2021 and 2022. But now when we export with AME 23.0 or 23.1 the effect doesn't work (watch video for better understanding). https://youtu.be/gctBJ_bbtLo
A workaround we've find is exporting with Premiere, but it takes too long and Premiere gets unusable, and we can't waste that time.
Thanks everyone!
TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Mar 18, 2024 Mar 18, 2024

Hello @Rafa28332466ghwi ,

Thanks for the message. Are you still having this issue with that .mogrt? If so, the team will need more info from you to reproduce the bug. Can you provide the information required here? How do I write a bug report?

I'll move your post to the Discussions board while we await your information.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 18, 2024 Mar 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Rafa28332466ghwi ,

Thanks for the message. Are you still having this issue with that .mogrt? If so, the team will need more info from you to reproduce the bug. Can you provide the information required here? How do I write a bug report?

I'll move your post to the Discussions board while we await your information.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines